Click [here] for printable version.
CRIME ALERT: University of Michigan Police
|2011-6 / AAPD (#11-2082)|
Date of Incident:
|April 7, 2011 11:35pm|
|Off-campus 1300 block of Hill St near Oxford Rd|
| (updated on Apr 08 2011 01:30)|
As told to the Ann Arbor Police, a student reported that she was walking along Hill Street when she was grabbed from behind by an unknown man. She elbowed him and he fled east toward Cambridge Street. She was not injured.
|White male, 6'1" wearing a black fluffy coat and a grey hooded sweatshirt that was pulled over his face|
If you have any information:
Please contact U-M POLICE (UMPD) at (734) 763-1131 or dial 9-1-1
or the ANN ARBOR POLICE DEPARTMENT Tip Line (734) 794-6939 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you see a suspect, do not approach--call police.
- Always keep your doors locked, even while at home.
- Look assertive and be aware of your surroundings.
- Be aware that your risk increases in secluded and isolated areas.
- Walk with a trusted friend or co-worker when possible.
- Trust your intuition. If a particular situation makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, choose an alternative.
- Have your keys in hand before you reach your vehicle or residence.
- If you feel threatened on campus, look for a blue light emergency phone or call 9-1-1 from any phone (no coins need for 9-1-1 calls).
- Confidential TIP line 1-800-863-1355.
Click [here] for more news...