Click [here] for printable version.
CRIME ALERT: University of Michigan Police
|2013-20 / UMPD|
Date of Incident:
|Nov. 25 (11:45pm) and Nov 18 (12:45am)|
|Northwood Community Apts II around parking lot NW32 (1700 Beal Ave near Bishop Ave)|
| (updated on Nov 26 2013 11:00)|
In separate incidents, two students have reported seeing an unknown male outside their apartments taking photos or video through the windows.
|Male, 5'9" thin build, wearing black or dark clothing and black shoes with a hood (from sweatshirt or coat) pulled up over his head.|
If you have any information:
Please contact U-M POLICE (UMPD) at (734) 763-1131 or dial 9-1-1
- Close blinds at night and keep doorwall security bars in place.
- Keep rooms and apartments locked at all times.
- Apartment-dwellers should turn on exterior lights at night.
- Walk with a trusted friend or co-worker when possible.
- Trust your intuition. If a particular situation makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, choose an alternative.
- Have your keys in hand before you reach your vehicle or residence.
- If you feel threatened on campus, look for a blue light emergency phone or call 9-1-1 from any phone (no coins needed for 9-1-1 calls).
- Confidential Tip Line 1-800-863-1355.
For status updates to this posting, check the UMPD website regularly:
Click [here] for more news...